At Eztech Services, we ensure every IT projects are well-managed and delivered to our customers. We have handled projects ranging from Deployment of Servers, Deployment of New PCs, Setting up of Network-Attached Storage, Support on Tech Refresh in the commercial and government sector.
ISP Tech Refresh Support
Deployed engineers to complete the project within the deadline set by the customer at ISP Retail stores islandwide.
Eztech’s engineers needed to assist customers on upgrading to Win10 which is aligned with near future plan. Why so? Because Microsoft’s aging OS, Windows 7 was reaching it’s end of life.
On top of the upgrade to Windows 10, there is also a need to setup essential software and device drivers required by the client. Testing and Provision to be conducted thereafter.
Security Hardening of iPad were also part of the scope.
Project was commissioned within the provided timeline.
Server OS Hardening
Server OS Hardening were implemented for various agencies.
What is OS Hardening?
It is to reduce security risk by eliminating potential attack vectors and condensing the system’s attack surface. By Removing unnecessary programs, account functions, applications, ports, permissions, access, etc., attackers and malware will not be able to penetrate your IT ecosystem.
Managed IT Support Services
A major contract to provide IT engineers to support various locations in the education sector with Tier 1/Tier 2 IT Support was awarded to Eztech Services.
The scope of work includes:
• Deployment & maintenance of core assets in various locations
• Deployment of new assets to users with endpoint support
• Liaise with vendors on equipment upgrades and repairs
• Network design, planning and maintenance
• Documentation of infrastructure and process and changes
• IT Asset Management & Tagging with Lifecycle management
• Address ongoing technical & security issues, escalate to vendor support where needed.
Trusted IT Partnership
Brands We Work With and More